Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Catblog: AyeAye in Action

AyeAye Vogues Usually, when I go outside to feed the beasties, AyeAye pays attention to me before he heads for the food. Oddly, yesterday, he was interested in something else.
AyeAye Climbs Down I didn't mind too terribly much. After all, he's not the only kitty on the block... except that the others were being distracted, too...Tell me more...
snif. snif. chin quiver.

I felt like the kid sister begging the big sibling to play... following him around until he finally settled down
Whatcha lookin' at?
and showed me what he had been studying so earnestly
What he's lookin' at.

When it finally flew out of his field of view, he turned his attention back to me... totally. AyeAye, the CuddlyBug, rolls

It was worth the wait.


You can pay attention to many other cats -- as well as other critters -- at Modulator's Friday Ark # 86, and, on Sunday, please attend the Carnival of the Cats, this week to be hosted by Watermark.

2 comments:

SFP said...

AyeAye is adorable.

leucanthemum b said...

call me biased, but I have to agree with you, there.
:-)