Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 14 July

Go away.

Why won't you leave? Is your proximity to me so necessary in your life? Tell me I am your life, your love, your world... you're in need of psychiatric assistance. Oh, you're not here for my love, just my answers. You want a reading. As if I couldn't have gathered that from the way you stood there gaping. Well, if that's all it will take to get you to leave me alone again, what am I waiting for? Here you are:
With your rigidity and stuffiness, you cannot tolerate or understand anything different in others. You are so wrapped up in your fantasies that you would probably perish miserably if one of your ideals were shattered. In order to be happy, you must have the full understanding of your mate. Sadly, full understanding is what would drive a mate away.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. You, with the corn cob in the inconvenient location, can not see the good in my words. Look on it this way, though -- at least you're able to be disappointed. That's a lot better than these people have it, as, on this date in history, they all turned erasing mathematicians, and began to dis-integrate: Edmond Charles Genêt, Adlai Stevenson, Carl Spaatz, Augustin-Jean Fresnel, William Henry Perkin, Richard Taverner, Camillus de Lellis, August Neander, Claude Fleury, Richard Bentley, Anne Louise Germaine de Staël, Jacinto Benavente, František Maxmilián Kaňka, Thomas Hazlehurst, Alphonse Mucha, Julie Manet, Jackie Saunders, Meredith MacRae, Pancho Villa, Bernard-René de Launay, Henry McCarty a.k.a. William H. Bonney a.k.a. Billy the Kid, Quentin Roosevelt, Frank Bell, Richard McDonald,
and Joe Harnell.

Please, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: