Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 12 July

Go away.

Will you get out? How do I warrant this cruel treatment? What did I do to deserve you coming up my path and pestering me, interrupting my peaceful plans for self-immolation? Why, why, why do you interrupt my life in this way? Oh, of course, you came here for a reading. As if I couldn't see that one coming from a mile away. Well, if I give you this reading, you will leave, correct? Then, here you are:
You have unlimited ability. You would find success in anything you undertook if you applied all your efforts faithfully. Too bad you haven't bothered to download any applications. You are self-righteous, fussy, and seek, unsuccessfully, a harmonious life with pleasant surroundings.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But at least you can say you still have unlimited ability. That beats what these people have, as all of them, on this date in history, could no longer even play dead: Ashikaga Yoshinori, Richard Cromwell, Alexander Hamilton, Dolley Madison, Jean (not Jean-Luc) Picard, Charles Stewart Rolls, Boris Galerkin, Erasmus, Nathan Söderblom, Ole Evinrude, Tony Snow, Johann Joachim Quantz, Jimmie Lunceford, Roger Wolfe Kahn, Chris Wood, Jonathan Melvoin, Jimmy Driftwood, Benny Carter, Lon Chaney, Jr., Bill Owen, Bobby Murcer, Gertrude Bell, Alfred Dreyfus, Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., Wolfram von Richthofen, Elsie de Wolfe, John Chancellor,
and Minnie Riperton.

No one else can make me feel colors? Hmmm.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: