Saturday, June 06, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 6 June

Go away.

Why will you not go? Why are you waiting around here? Did I forget to burn my "Welcome" mat again? Drat. What will it take to make you turn around and go home? A reading? I think I can do that. Let me gather myself.... ah, here you are:
You are successful in almost all you undertake, unless your better judgment yields to outside influence. Shrewd and cautious, energetic, compelling, good gravy, you are annoyingly smug and self-satisfied! You are even loving and sympathetic at home. It's a pity the only ones to experience it are the goldfish and the ficus plant.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But at least you can grasp that you are better off than these people, all of whom, on this date in history, traced the end of their life lines: Emperor Go-En'yu, Ikeda Nagamasa, Nakagawa Kiyohide, Alexander Spotswood, Patrick Henry, John A. Macdonald, Robert F. Kennedy, Robert Stirling, Carl Jung, George Davis Snell, Jeremy Bentham, Friedrich Hölderlin, Kenneth Rexroth, Vecchietta, Yves Klein, Henri Vieuxtemps, Billy Preston, Louis Lumière, Frank Sutton, Jack Haley, Larry Riley, Mark McManus, Barry Sullivan, Dana Elcar, Lillian Russell, Olive Tell, Anne Bancroft, William Quantrill, Louis Chevrolet, J. Paul Getty, Carleton S. Coon,
and Dave Rowberry.

It is my life, and I'll do what I like.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: