Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 26 May

Go away.

When will I be alone? Why won't you go? Did I do something wrong, to make you want to be with me? Oh, I see, it's that I see. Well, if I tell you what I see will you see yourself out? Swell. See here:
You are a flibbertigibbet, a will-o'-the-wisp, a clown. You like to be surrounded by people, and always put on a big show for them, so they won't ignore you and/or leave you, which is their natural tendency. New friends excite you, probably because those are the only ones who can put up with your antics. Sometimes passionate, always excitable, you are friendly and, like the Saint Bernard puppy, you have a tendency to drool.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But that won't last long, with your attention span. At least you can feel positive about the fact that you're alive, which puts you at a great advantage over these people, all of whom, on this date, went to romp in the Reaper's playground: King Edmund I, Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, Edward Sabine, Almon Strowger, Georges Gilles de la Tourette, Charles Horace Mayo, Lincoln Ellsworth, Waldo Semon, Augustine of Canterbury, Ali ar-Rida, Mehmed I, Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, Martin Heidegger, Francesco Berni, Vincent Voiture, Robert Filmer, Samuel Pepys, Victor Herbert, Jimmie Rodgers, George Brent, Eddie Albert, Sydney Pollack, Anne Haney, Alberto Ascari, Silvio Moser, Mamo Wolde, Ida McKinley, Edsel Ford, Christian Wirth, Theodore Morell, Allan H. Loughead,
and William Powell.

I dunno what they do.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: