Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 26 April

Go away.

Why won't you leave? Is there glue on your shoe? Rocks in your socks? Can't get the lead out? Let me point you in the right direction... it's away from me, doesn't matter north, south, east or west. Oh, but you came here with something in mind, did you? I can scarcely wait to learn what that is...oh, right. I'm a medium, I should be able to read... um... you want a reading. heh. And if you get it, you'll go away happy. Is that a promise? Or at least a statement of intent? Bully! here you are, then:
You are shrewd, far-sighted and cut-throat ambitious. Your associates respect and fear you, with good cause. You view your friends as your most valued possessions; ownership isn't exactly respectful, but they do as you wish and aid you in times of need. You love your home and are magnanimous toward your family. Pardon me while I roll my eyes in gratitude.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But you will leave, right? Well, let me give you a positive note to take with you -- at least you're still capable of complaint. You still draw breath, as opposed to these people, all of whom, on this date in history, began to draw only flies: Emperor Go-Shirakawa, Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Carl Bosch, Arnold Sommerfeld, Peter Stone, Robert Campin, Carmine Coppola, Adrian Borland, Tammany Young, Edward Arnold, Jim Davis, Broderick Crawford, Mason Adams, Gypsy Rose Lee, Irene Ryan, Lucille Ball, Emily McLaughlin, Gichin Funakoshi, Morihei Ueshiba, Masutatsu Oyama, Simonetta Vespucci, Giuliano di Piero de' Medici, John Wilkes Booth, Sigmund Rascher, Jim White,
and William James "Count" Basie.

That should be right up your alley.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: