Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mark of the Quad Cities to change name

Okay, so the Mark of the Quad Cities to change name. After being down here, away from the actual Cities, learning what the heck they were talking about when they said, "It's at the Mark," and now, after it's been called "The Mark" for a decade, we're going to have to relearn. Dammit, I'm old enough to forget stuff regularly (and not through some combustive haze), and they want me to ditch what it took me so long to commit to memory?

I hope i-wireless at least has the decency to name it something like "The i-wireless Mark", and puts its logo on the side of the building, so i can i-dentify it when the rest of my mind goes. And, when its 10-year contract is up, maybe i'll have expIred, so i won't have to relearn again.

They say that learning a new thing every day can help keep you young, and help improve your memory. It Is To Laugh! if that were true...

I can't remember what I was going to say

Who did you say you were, again?

No comments: