Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Catblog: Killer Peanut strikes fear into nobody

While I was trying to get some work done on my watercolors, ma wee beastie was convinced that I was at the table for lunch. It's very hard to dissuade her.Sous la Table

I had to get up and have her follow me to the computer room, before she would stop pestering me.

At least, up here, there's a toy for her to kill... The trouble with that is, the huntress is the mighty scatterbrain, Proserpina, a.k.a. Peanut. She loses track of the catnippy mouse.
Hey! Where mouse went?
And she doesn't take kindly to being laughed at.
I hear laffin'
Not kindly at all. If looks could kill...
U laff at me

On the plus side, she's easily bribed to forget her grudges. Just a few Temptations, and Happeh Kitteh
she's happeh happeh happeh.
Full now


Happy enough to be an Edward Gorey cat -- and on the anniversary of the great man's birth, too!
Sleep-happeh

Seek more happy cats -- and other beasties - at Modulator's Friday Ark #179, and, on Sunday, don't forget to stop by the CotC, this weekend to be hosted by the "Hotties" at Hot(M)BC.

2 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Eeek! I'm scared. hehehe
Fanks for joining the Carnival of the Cats this week!
Purrrrrrs,
Mini and the rest of the Hotties

JEWELGIRL said...

Luv your tiger cat. I had
two tiger cats growing up!
Mutsey and Muffy!