Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Catblog: Rocky Mountain High

I abandoned my post on Tuesday to have breakfast with my best friend, Pat. While we were out gadding about, I picked up a few treats for the wee beasties, including a few tassels on strings on sticks, a couple more little mousies, and, of course, a bag of catnip, which we around here know as kitty pot.

I put the kitty pot into the bottom of a Coors flat (I don't drink the stuff. The flat came from auction purchases) and
Rocky Mtn High Maus
set the box on the floor. The kids took turns rolling in it, then

P.Nut Dreams Of Flight
crashing.

TiGrrBuddha

They look so innocent when they're snockered resting, don't they?


Be sure to check out the other innocent beasties at Modulator's Friday Ark #156, and, on Sunday, don't miss the CotC, this week to be hosted by Hot(M)BC.

1 comment:

Parker said...

We did the same thing this weekend!