Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Catblog: an opposable thumb thing

How do I use these, Ma?

How do I use these things, Ma?

Sweetie, you have to have opposable thumbs.

Ah, so!
But, how can I be inscrutable, without that crucial Asian influence?

Maus, love, all you have to do is be a cat. Inscrutability -- at least, the outward sense of it -- will come you you naturally, once you stop being a kitten.

But don't get in a hurry to go there. I rather like it when you chase my toes under the blanket in the morning. Especially when you get all tuckered out and collapse in the middle of the down comforter.
Down-Home Comfort
Mmmmm wha?mmmmm...

For more beasties, be sure to go to Modulator's Friday Ark #158, and, on Sunday evening or shortly thereafter, stop by the CotC, this week to be hosted by Life From A Cat's Perspective.

No comments: