Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Catblog: King of the Mountain

Like most cats, TiGrr owns everything he touches, and a lot of what he sees.

While he was staying at Mom & Dad's house, he finally got up the gumption to roam, and found me working at the computer (as usual). It was only a short step from staring at me from under the desk to supervising my work. TiGrr Eyes -- Plus One
Eventually, though, the work lost its appeal, and he went back to demanding we worship him.
KIng of the Mountain

If I weren't such an agnostic, I'd find it easy to follow the ancient Egyptians on this one...

Want to follow other animal stories & pics? be sure to visit Modulator, for Friday Ark #127, and on Sunday evening (or Monday morning, if you're so inclined) be sure to check out the Carnival of the Cats, this weekend to be hosted by Scribblings.

1 comment:

Gattina said...

I found your blog through "Scribblings" because she wanted to be memeber of my group CATS ON TUESDAY and as I can see you also are a cat lover ! C.O.T. is a group of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week on tuesdays. I founded this group about two months ago, and now we are a bunch of funny people who write about their cats on tuesdays. There are also people with cat blogs or even blogging cats. You should read the stories ! So funny ! If you want to join the group just let me know !
my cat blog link is just on top of my blog page.