Sunday, January 30, 2022

Keep up with the Heart (more Valentines!)

Because fluffy cats are the best examples of adoration 


Once more I dip into the collection of greeting cards I acquired in my quest to amass postcards…





How do I love thee?

 And, once again, if you like what you see, here, please share and/or copy to your heart's content. 

Click any image to embiggen.


Terribly adorable
and mostly unrelated





This one was a pop-up


gone flat, though



The boy's upper half is cut out, & he flips to fold over




Pardon me while I fly my…



AER-o-plane!




































spoon handle broke off – too much spooning?






The classifieds




and what a view!


















And here's "not a Valentine," tossed in for the fun of it. Because he's a cutout, too. No idea who he is or where he came from (other than the auction flats).




No comments: