Monday, December 03, 2018

New Day, New(ish) Toy

I've downloaded a new app to my phone, a few weeks ago, and it has become my new addiction. Not only is it consuming long hours and much battery time on my handheld device, there's also a page for me to go play there when I'm at my desk.

The app and the site are for photo filter play, called Picas, has a fairly wide variety of styles – from cubist to modern to particular artists – you can run your own photos through to turn them into something closer to a work of actual art. In the past week or so, I've piled up so many pix I'm not sure I can fit them into my terabyte of computer memory…

But some of them look a bit like this:










(Click any picture to embiggen)

So, if you're wondering what I do when I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, this is it.

I invite you to join me.

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks