Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today's earworm: booming business

It's been a few weeks since I posted any earworm.  There have been no days gone by since, that I have lacked the sound of a song in my head, but I have spent the past three weeks with a computer that was too slow and uncooperative to go digging up swell videos of anything, so I've had what amounts to a forced vacation (and weren't you relieved?).

Anyway, for no apparent reason, John Lee Hooker has been rattling around here for a few days, now, so I figured I'd let you have a taste of what I heard while I was trying to sleep, last night....



Dunno if it will do you the same, but, well, it could be worse -- the booming in my ear, the one I could have placed in yours, could have been Pat Travers' cover of Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights).  There's just no sex appeal in that one.

No comments: