Friday, September 04, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 4 September

Go away.

Why are here, still? Did you not understand my request for your departure? Let me make it simpler still. Leave. Now. Hmm. Too simple for you? Well, genius, try this on for size: Be so kind as to vacate the premises before I am compelled to inflict upon you psychic harm via a barrage of verbal artillery. And still you stand there. Well, then, here I go... what? You just came for a little favor? Pardon me while I load the big guns. Oh, you say if I give you a reading, you'll be happy to leave. In that case, let me hasten you on your way. Here you are:
You are a short-tempered bully. You have the intelligence to accomplish many things, but you lose patience very early, and quit before anything even gets off the ground. Your relationships are all-or-nothing, usually leaving you with nothing.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But I really don't care. And, certainly the way you are, you'll soon lose interest and quit the mountain, anyway, so at least one of us will eventually be happy. Besides, what do you have to complain about. You're still able to have come up the path to visit me, so your organs are still grinding away at their tasks. That puts you well ahead of these people, all of whom, on this date in history, ended all their projects, finished or not: Toghrül, Charles Townshend, John Fielding, Richard Somers, José Miguel Carrera, César-François Cassini de Thury, William MacGillivray, Ernst Friedrich "Fritz" Schumacher, Jean Rostand, Musa al-Kazim, Johann Dietenberger, Clyde Fitch, Georges Simenon, Ronald Syme, Elizabeth Kata, Edvard Grieg, Chuck Greenberg, Astrid Varnay, Tom Tryon, Hervé Villechaize, Irene Dunne Hank Greenberg, Alphonso Ford, Moe Norman, Albert Schweitzer, Creighton Abrams, Steve Irwin,
Dottie West

and Charlie Barnet.

Telegram for you says hit the road.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: