Friday, August 21, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 21 August

Go away.

Why haven't you left? Is that even right? I give you instructions, and you refuse to follow them. It's as though you're a politician in training, or something. So, pray tell, why aren't you gone? Did you forget the way downhill? That's easy... it's the opposite direction from uphill. Now, skedaddle. Scram. Twenty-three-skidoo. I'm detecting no motion. Why is that? Oh, you won't go unless I give you something. I see. And that thing you want from me? I see. Since I'm a seer, I should have seen that coming, right? You want me to see you. I'd sooner wash my eyes with caustic lyes, but I suppose if it gets you out of here, I'll take a quick look-see into what you want to know. Here you are:
With your magnetic and strong personality you will have great powers for good or evil; people instinctively follow your lead. If only you had native intelligence to help with that. But you are opinionated, critical, and aggressive, as well as more adaptable than a chameleon. For all that, you can't stand disorder in your own house, even though that's what your bullying generates.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. Still, it won't do you any good to try to browbeat me into giving you a different reading. I'm not much on responding to magnets. Why don't you just content yourself with the positive part of being who you are, which is that you're still alive and pushy? That puts you at great advantage over these people, all of whom, on this date in history, surrendered completely to the bullying force of gravity: Sakuma Nobumori, John McKinly, Leon Trotsky, Benigno Aquino, Jr., Benjamin Thompson, Claude-Louis Navier, David Barnard Steinman, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, Bernard of Clairvaux, William Cleland, Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, Charles Eames, Ray Eames, Wesley Willis, Robert Moog, Bismillah Khan, Nels Stewart, Calum MacKay, Elizabeth Báthory, Ettore Bugatti, George Jackson,
and David Xavier Harrigan aka Tomata du Plenty.

24 hours of celebrating aging. Many more hours of fear.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: