Monday, August 10, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 10 August

Go away.

Why won't you go? Why aren't you headed downhill, back to civilization, already? How do I merit such cruel treatment? Did I insult your mother, or something? Whatever it was I did, I didn't intend for it to result in this. So, please, accept my apologies for whatever I did or didn't do, and go away. And... still you are here. Why? Oh, of course, you want something else. And that would be? As if I couldn't figure it out on my own... Yes, what a surprise, you want a reading. And, once you have it, you will leave me? Splendid! Here you are:
You are a spendthrift, and will bankrupt yourself trying to buy people's affection. You have, as they say, executive ability (or, rather, you are bossy), have fairly good judgment (will you ever choose to apply it is another question), and have to be in the middle of everything. You talk a good game, and may actually make your home life bearable, as long as you don't get distracted.
Are you happy, now? Of course not. But you have to admit, you have it pretty good. At least you're still up and able to boss people around. That beats what these people have, as, on this date in history, they all answered the big boss' call above: Ippolito de' Medici, Ferdinand VI, Estes Kefauver, Henry Cabot Lodge Bohler, Franz Aepinus, Henry Moseley, Ádám Politzer, Pierre Fatou, Robert H. Goddard, Walter Gerlach, Saint Lawrence (seaway not included), Johann Gerhard, Montague Summers, Allan Ramsay, Michael Haydn, Michael Houser, Rex Cherryman, Rin Tin Tin, Dick Foran, Frank Demaree, Lou Boudreau, Otto Lilienthal, Leno LaBianca, Rosemary LaBianca,
and Isaac Hayes.

Storms won't stop you from leaving, will they?
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: