Monday, June 22, 2009

Cranky Large Medium reading, 22 June

Go away.

What keeps you here? Do you truly hate me? Why won't you let me have my time to myself? You're here for something? And that would be what? Hmmm. A reading. And you think I can give you one. Funny, that. I can. But what do I get out of it? You'll happily leave? I can live with that. So, here you are:
You are overly-sensitive, squonkish, effete, and excessively inclined to inanities of conversation. You love travel and reading, usually together, much to the dread of others on the highway. You will be a loving parent if you can ever figure out how to be a passable mate.
Are you happy, now? Of course not? But quit whining and don't dissolve into bubbles and tears. At least you're ahead of these people, none of whom has the basic ability to form tears, let alone whine, since, on this date in history, they all began genuinely to dissolve into compost: Francis Lubbock, Ghiyath al-Kashi, Pierre Ossian Bonnet, Felix Klein, Ilya Frank, Pope Innocent V, Matthew Henry, Moritz Schlick, C.J. Dennis, A. B. Frost, Al Hansen, Darius Milhaud, Peter Laughner, David O. Selznick, Dennis Day, Chuck Mitchell, Dody Goodman, Howard Staunton, Tommy Treichel, Darryl Kile, Pat Nixon, Esther "Eppie" Pauline Friedman Lederer aka Ann Landers, George Carlin,
Fred Astaire

and Judy Garland.

Please go your way.
Happy birthday, anyway.

No comments: