Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm feeling a bit butch, today...

I heard about this test via Gateway Pundit, who heard about it from Crits... naturally, I had to see for myself. My blog is pretty masculine, no? But then, I've never been much of a girly girl, have I? My idea of a hot date is a car show, dinner at the steak house, followed by the next Batman movie (or some action flick with Bruce Willis, or one of equal pyrotechnic and stunt-men flair), capping the night off with a little wrestling (with a purpose, of course). I don't wear mascara or other cosmetics, I own one skirt and wear it for weddings and funerals only, don't own a curling iron or blow-dryer for my hair, and don't own a single pair of high-heeled shoes (didn't even have any before I mashed my knee). I'd rather read Louis L'Amour than one of those Oprah Book Club selections, and would prefer weekly root canal to watching an episode all the way through of "Lipstick Jungle" or "Sex in the City," even once.

Still and all, though, I'm female. I'm definitely a broad. A dame. A wench. Double-you-oh-em-ay-en. These double-Ds are definite and definitive, with notable décolletage, most warm days.

Match that, Andrew Sullivan.

No comments: