Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Catblog: It really is black and white

One would think, with the countless varieties of animals in the world, I might find the occasional calico or tabby gracing the kibble bowls at Mom's place or mine, but it seems we have nothing but black-and-white.

Mr. Aye, Mr. Ploughman
AyeAye (Mr. Aye) and Piers Ploughman wait for me at my front step.

Oreo
The neighbors' kitten, Oreo (I'd have named him Captain John Blacktoe, Sweet Johnny Blacktoe, or some variant thereof, a'cuz his left "thumb" is marked, as you might guess, by a black spot) sits expectantly on Mom's porch as I arrive.

Not that I'm complaining. It just feels so... political or something.

For more beasties -- and probably a few shades of colors other than even grey -- be sure to visit the Modulator's Friday Ark #196. And, on Sunday evening, stop by the CotC, this week to be hosted by Skittles, the Huntress, at The Whole Kitten Kaboodle.

No comments: