Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Catblog: Night Watch (but not Rembrandt's)

TiGrr has decided he has to protect me from the other kitties in the house, lately. He's been sitting on my chest while I watch television, and making sure that nobody else comes near enough to obstruct my view as effectively as he does. That leaves Maus at the foot of the bed, killing whatever small objects she can tear into.Night watch
This time, it was a rabbit fur pompon, and my toes beneath the down comforter.


Protect your toes and pompons! Check out other beasties, at Modulator's Friday Ark #167, and, on Sunday evening, stop in at the CotC, this weekend to be hosted by somebody or other -- they'll announce it soon, I expect, and I'll do my darnedest to link it on time.

Update: CotC will be at This, That & The Other Thing. I can't wait!

No comments: