Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Open house time!

I went to the Monmouth College open house for their new dormitory. They sent out press releases to all the regional papers and to a few local personalities, posted the info on their website, and, in general, did their best to let everybody know this is an event. The local papers ran the description of the new facilities, in today's editions. It's too bad the Daily Review Atlas* didn't include the part about there being an actual open house.

I'll post a few pics from my visit, later. MaƱana.

I hope.


*whose editors used to very kindly print my column each Friday, at no cost to me, but seem to have vanished from the face of the earth, sometime between the last days of July and today, since they have neither printed my column nor run useful news articles, since then, and have not given substantive replies to queries on either.

No comments: