Monday, July 02, 2007

Hippocrates was an infidel

That's the only reason I can think of, that a professional doctor would believe he had the right to skip that part of medical studies where they learn and apply the old Greek's oath. Or, do they even teach the Hippocratic Oath to Muslim med students?

And, while we're on the subject of Muslim med students... exactly how long do they attend classes --and what kind of classes do they attend -- and do they practice as interns in places like Jordan and Syria before they're qualified to become physicians? We have three terrorists in their mid-twenties who apparently had time to become heavily indoctrinated while they were becoming doctors. I want to see what their academic records look like. If they looked anything like I suspect, I'm glad I can't afford to see a doctor.

Come to think of it, how seriously should we be worried about the buzillions of non-native doctors we seem to have acquired all around this country?

No comments: