Monday, July 30, 2007

Gratuitous postcard: Monday morning crybaby

Postcard: Christening Day

I hate hayfever and summer colds with post-nasal drip. I hate having a chronic sinus infection which is easily aggravated by allergies. I hate being sick with even the mildest fever when the weather is too hot to stay in bed and pile on the blankets. I think I'm dying from sniffles and sort throat and general Carterian malaise.

I want an ice cream soda. I want to lie around all day and have somebody to bring me ice cold lemonade every hour. I want the road construction crew outside my bedroom window to go away and stop bothering me with their noise and stink (which is made twice as bad by my sensitive, tenderized nose).

I don't think that's too much for a dying blogger to ask, do you?


I see there are other crybabies out there, today, too.

Update: boo freakin' hoo.

No comments: