Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Catblog: Out of Africa (or something like it)

Due to the age of my mower and the quality of my lungs, I can only mow my lawn in sections -- about fifteen minutes at a time. My yard is quite large, and with many obstacles, such as dwarf fruit trees, full-sized shade trees, raspberry canes, rhubarb plants, blueberry bushes, cherry bushes, rosebushes, spirea bushes, holly bushes, and assorted other bushes (none, that I know of, are from Texas, though). This challenging yard means that, quite often, a section gets to looking neglected.

Cats like this.

There is something both thrilling and comforting about a wild place.

Hiding in High Grasses

AyeAye and Shy Sister have effectively taken over The Veldt.

She Gives a Great Roar

I am afeard.

I hope I'm safe, sitting here in Mom's little neon. Safari can be dangerous. Out In the Open

Be sure to visit other wild (and less so) beasts, at Modulator's Friday Ark # 138, and, on or after Sunday evening, stop by the Carnival of the Cats for even more felines.

No comments: