Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dogblog: I hope it's not that bunny Clyde's nibbling

Clyde got himself a bunny. Not one from the garden, though. This one is stuffed full of artificial substances, all fluffy and... you know, like candy.

Not the tastiest bunny

Clyde doesn't seem terribly impressed by the flavor, though.

I think he'd rather have either a real bunny, or my ducky slippers back again. But he's not getting the slippers. I need them until... until... until I grow up, I guess. Which will be precisely 1:47 p.m. in the 67th year of my next life.

He is resting quietly, if not exactly comfortably, after his surgery.

Sleeping with the bunnies
And, he's a little more defensive about certain quarters than he has been. So far, though, he isn't blaming anybody for his loss...

Don't forget to visit Modulator for more animals, each week, at Friday Ark.

No comments: