Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dammit, we ordered legs!

A couple in Michigan opened up a package delivered to their home this week to find a human liver and part of a head. They had been expecting the parts to a table they had ordered, but instead found bubble-wrapped pieces of persons, intended for research:
"My husband started to unwrap one and said, 'This is strange, it looks like a liver,' " Ludivine Larmande said. "He started the second one, but stopped as soon as we saw the ear."

Now, that's the kind of delivery system I've grown to know and love.

Kent County sheriff's deputies determined the preserved body parts were for medical research. Authorities think 28 more bubble-wrapped human organs and body parts could be dispersed across the country.

I can't wait to see what I'm getting, instead of my birthday books (hint hint)...

No comments: