Friday, December 15, 2006

Postcard of non-gratuitous nature: Happy Birthday, sis!

Once again it is my seester's birthday. I'm really fuzzy at math, but I think she's still a couple of years and a few months younger than I am... still: Postcard: Bird of Time
Okay, I know it's supposed to be a New Year's Day card, but, hey, each new year starts somewhere different for each of us, when you get right down to it...
and, I wish to point out that one complaint continues to plague us, from one generation to the next. This postcard was mailed in 1910, with the message
Postcard: Bird of Time [back of card]
"Dear Brother,

Thanks for the card. Have not had a letter from you for a long time.

Dick"

I don't think the last word was a comment, but... hey! No, no, it's the guy's actual name, I'm sure. On the other hand, I'm an idiot for not calling my seester, or writing, or sending her a real message via e-mail. I'll consider myself slapped.

No comments: