Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Catblog: everybody has an opinion

I've been putting up some of my postcards, lately (mostly because I can), and thinking about how some of them are astonishingly timely... such as the very cute kitten, Postcard:  terminally cute kitten
come in from somewhere in the late 1960s or early '70s, just in time for Catblog Friday.

Nevertheless, some folks seem to think that the exceedingly cute should not be given a pass in life, simply by virtue of their cuddle factor. Not mincing words, Piers Plowman offers his opinion on my choice, today, of cards:
I OWN all this. So. There.

If you're looking for more cattitudes, please be sure to visit Modulator for Friday's Ark, and on Sunday head over to Music and Cats, this week's host for the Carnival of the Cats.


update: links fixed. was my face red!

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I dunno, Piers. Cute kittens have their place.