Friday, April 28, 2006

My brugly other as a productive member of society

My brugly other sent my family this link, showing how he spent his weekend recently. If you look closely, you'll find a very large man (wearing a Rampart SAR t-shirt) with a very long ponytail bundled up in a number of scünci thingies... that's me big bruddah. I'd know his frame anywhere. They're in training for when and if they're needed on emergency calls. Since my bro is in Colorado, there's a pretty good chance he'll be called in for some idjit up in the mountains, but I dunno if I'd like to have a two-meter-tall man in an enclosed space trying to rescue me (why I'd be in said enclosed space I can't say, since I'm seriously claustrophobic, but then, that would probably be why I'd need rescuing)...

Anyway, this is a group with a cause I can always endorse. They have your six, no matter where you've fallen & can't get up.

No comments: