Friday, April 28, 2006

My brugly other as a productive member of society

My brugly other sent my family this link, showing how he spent his weekend recently. If you look closely, you'll find a very large man (wearing a Rampart SAR t-shirt) with a very long ponytail bundled up in a number of sc√ľnci thingies... that's me big bruddah. I'd know his frame anywhere. They're in training for when and if they're needed on emergency calls. Since my bro is in Colorado, there's a pretty good chance he'll be called in for some idjit up in the mountains, but I dunno if I'd like to have a two-meter-tall man in an enclosed space trying to rescue me (why I'd be in said enclosed space I can't say, since I'm seriously claustrophobic, but then, that would probably be why I'd need rescuing)...

Anyway, this is a group with a cause I can always endorse. They have your six, no matter where you've fallen & can't get up.

No comments: