Friday, March 10, 2006

Catblog Friday: My Sox fans

I was tossing things onto my bed while searching for objects dragged under it, the other night, and TiGrr opted, initially, to stay out of my way... in the middle of the pile of pillowsDiscovery
It didn't take long, though, before he made the important discovery of
Hey, what's this stinky thing?
a pair of my stinky, sweaty, dirty socks. He seems to like them, kill the sockat least as prey.

Peanut, too, likes to play with my stinky socks.. in fact, she's the reason so many of them disappear into the bowels of the earth under my queen-sized bed, where I can't get at them without help.
Mine!But TiGrr wasn't initially in the mood to share, so there was a little bit of a bug-tussleSock Squabble.02
before they finally decided that there were two socks, two cats, and a very large bedContented to split a pairwhich they could share as well.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Until the next scrap, at three a.m.


Don't miss the other kitties, too, at the Carnival of the Cats, this Sunday to be hosted at Justin's Random Thoughts, and , of course, there are more kitties and other beasties at Modulator on Friday's Ark.

No comments: