Thursday, August 04, 2005

Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs

I know this study has shown up as a source of amusement on a number of different blogs, & I can't for the life of me recall where I saw it first (probably Instapundit, but don't quote me on it), but it got me to thinking...

Men whose masculinity is threatened support the war.
Men who have abandoned all hope of gaining masculinity whine about our involvement in the war. They are weenies.

Men whose masculinity is threatened express shame, guilt, hostility.
Whiny weenies have no shame, lay the guilt on others, and can have little increase in hostility (there's not much room for expansion of anger, among the passive-aggressive).

Men whose masculinity is threatened buy & drive SUVs.
So do lots of women.
Whiny weenies are scared of SUVs on the highways, when their little hybrids get overtaken by them.


Manly men don't give a rat's patootie what the study says. They ride big-a** Harleys and pick bugs from their grins.

With these thoughts in mind, I apologize if I've insulted anybody...ya whiny weenies!
;-)

No comments: