Thursday, August 25, 2005

Comment allez-vous?

Okay, that's the extent, I think, of what I can recall from my early grade school French lessons.

And it really doesn't have anything to do with anything, except that I want to know how you are, and what you think.

Which is why I've changed my comments options on this blog. I've come in each morning for the past couple of days and found that I'm getting comment spams. Nobody but the machines talks to me, it seems. So, instead of talking back to the machines, I've put up a thingy they call "word verification", where you actually have to type what you see, before the system will let your comment through. So, if you want to talk back to me, and tell me what an idiot I am for having the opinions I have, you need to type accurately in order to get there.

After that, it's up to me do decide if you can stay. Heh. I hope the power won't go to my head.

No comments: