Monday, August 29, 2005

And another goofball lands in Crawford

Martin "I'm not a president but I play one on television" Sheen joins the masses from the media to stand with the other famed nuts.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what makes some people think that it's a good idea to go out of your way to stand with a person who is well-known, now, for being a foaming, hate-spewing, terrorist-encouraging, anti-American, antisemitic looney-tunes. I suppose it's the same damaged mindset that encourages people to stand pat in the face mandatory evac orders due to a Force-5 hurricane warning. They can't help but act stupidly and thumb their noses at reality. And, then, when the house comes tumbling around them, and the flood waters reach their waists, they still think that the local cops will help save their sorry, stupid a**es.

No comments: