Monday, July 25, 2005

Woman dies in shocking accident

According to our local nbc affiliate's site, a Council Bluffs, IA area woman died while shocking for worms. She had improvised her own electrical gadget to drive night crawlers up out of the wet earth, and, instead of catching bait, she will now be feeding it.

Not to make light of a family's loss, but -- oh, heck. I'm in poor-taste redneck territory, already, anyway, so here goes: where are the worm-shocking-device-control people today?

No comments: