Monday, July 11, 2005

Where do you stand?

I know there are dozens of political quizzes floating about on the 'net, and I've probably taken every single one of them, over the course of the past few months. Nevertheless, I enjoyed one more than the others, for its complexity and surprise:take this test. It tells you where on the general political spectrum you rest.

No, you aren't going to be labeled a "neocon" or a "moonbat".

I'm just barely a "right-libertarian", in the same category as Milton Friedman. But my little dot put me really close to the center of everything (and, here all my friends keep thinking I'm to the right of Buchanan. I guess I have them all fooled!).

eek.


I also urge you to take their "Iconochasms" quiz. Some of the answers to their questions may really open your eyes.

No comments: