Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friday's Klips: Rocking the base's foundations

My column is up, at its usual location. I honestly don't know if the editors of the Daily Review Alas will print it, this week. They've shown the remarkable courtesy (ahem) of leaving me to stew in my own juices for two full weeks without an explanation, even though I've said in my messages that I would be satisfied with a simple, "sorry for the confusion," "thanks, we'll run this," or "sorry, we're no longer interested."

Meanwhile, if you enjoy my brief opinions here, please pop over to Friday's Klips and catch up on the stuff I used to write for print media, but now... well, who knows? It keeps me off the streets, at least. And, sometimes, it reeeeealllly p*sses off my lefty friends and family members, so what's not to love?

No comments: