Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Catblog: postcard from the edgy

The wee beasties about the yard have gone into hiding, due to the miserable, windy, stormy, hail-tossing (pea-sized, but that's big enough) weather last night. They sent me a postcard expressing their view of my inability to correct the problem with these current storms across the Midwest:
Postcard: Belgian kitten

They even sent me a none-too-veiled threat, that if things didn't start going their way, Furfur was going to go belly-up.
Furfur goes Belly-Up.

The little boogers.

I guess I'll have to work on that weather machine.

If you want to see more beasts, all sizes and types, don't forget to check out the place where all of them weather the storms: Friday Ark (this week is #105), at Modulator. Also, don't forget the end of the wet weekend, to visit the Carnival of the Cats, Sunday night, to be hosted by House of Chaos (we must be related!).

No comments: