Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Catblog: The crown rests heavy

I, Athena (aka Maus, but only to those I permit to touch me), have at last been brought my proper throne, here upon the Temple of Porch. You may now worship me.
She-who-must-be-adored

Of course, all this adoration can be tiring...Sleepy Maus.001. I think I'll just put my head down on this comfy cushion... SleepyMaus.002. and I'll just rest my eyes for a moment... SleepyMaus.004.

SleepyMaus.006.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Wide awake and looking for more kitties (and maybe a few other, lesser beasts)? Check out Modulator for the centennial (!!!) edition of Friday's Ark, and be sure to check in Sunday for this week's Carnival of the Cats, to be hosted at Red Peonies.

1 comment:

Aloysius said...

Athena,

You are truly regal, and also wise.

Purrs!