Friday, June 23, 2006

Catblog Friday: a tale of everycat

This is Piers Plowman,
Piers Plows in
a plain, unvarnished cat. He accompanies me on all my outdoor tasks, these days.
Piers says I claim this Neon...
Which means, he is with me as I discover many things about myself.

You might think, if you got close to him Piers has his eye on you
and saw all his battle-scars, that he was nothing but an ornery tough guy trying to push you around, but I know better:
Wotthehell is dat?

(and, yes, I did check, this time, to confirm Piers is male).


Want to meet more cats -- and maybe a few other animals? Head over to the Modulator, for a visit to Friday's Ark #92, and on Sunday night, don't forget to visit the Carnival of the Cats, hosted this week at Life - Florida - Whatever.

1 comment:

Judith said...

He's such a handsome boy. He's a lot like my Velvet (except Vel has no tail)