Friday, October 18, 2019

Earworm of the Day: The Hut Sut Song



One of the most pernicious of all my earworms has been this song. Just when I think it's erased from play in my head, I do or say something to bring it back to constant autoplay. It kind of ticks me off when I do this to myself.

The thing is, I go looking for music to lift me from a low gloom, and the upbeat stuff isn't quite what I'm in need of. What I probably ought to do is pull up some serious blues and let them wash over me. But an extraterrestrial Blues Brothers homage is a reasonable start. That, and a few Lennon/McCartney tunes, like this one.

Meanwhile, does anybody have any information on the above band? Trying to do a search on them, so far, has only led me to boring ol' Hollywood Academy Awards pages.

No comments: