Monday, July 30, 2012

8 Things Said by Ann Romney

Does any of this get you all wound up? 
"[I]f you can't run your own house, you certainly can't run the White House." (source)
"We need leadership; we need people with judgment; we need decent people, people with common sense, people with strong family values."  (source)
“The fact is, with every friendship you make, and every bond of trust you establish, you are shaping the image of America projected to the rest of the world.” (source)
"If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn't be here." (source)
(About the first family's travels)  "Does it make sense to get on the plane (and) shut down Lake Shore Drive to spend Sunday in Chicago?" (source)
(About her fashion preferences) "It's fun to look pretty... I do a little bit of everything I have some high-end stuff." (source)
(About having both a father and mother) "Families can look like a whole bunch of things, but kids need that model." (source)
And my personal favorite:  
“I hate diversity workshops.”  (source)


I hope this makes you stop and think, if only for a moment.

No comments: