Thursday, October 02, 2008

Al I want for Christmas

It's well outside my price range (as is Kool-aid, at this point), but Oh! how I covet this nifty spiffy item: the Sarah-cuda bow from Lakota Industries of Ohio. Not that I'm into pink, or anything (ecch), but it would set the hackles up on a few folks around here, and it looks like a very practical tool, also. With my eyesight, my shooting is not so hotsy-totsy, but, given practice, I can still hit a target, I think. And it would be not only fun to take this thing out of its case, but it might be groovy to contribute to a worthy cause at the same time:
Lakota Industries, Inc. has designed this magnificent bow to show our appreciation and to recognize Sarah Palin and her historic achievement. It is also a tribute to America's hard working women and to further promote the attitude and philosophy that Sarah Palin has demonstrated throughout her life. Lakota Industries will donate 10% of the proceeds from the sale of these beautifully handcrafted bows to the National Association for Down Syndrome.
So, if you love me... well, let's not go there. If you want to make a middle-aged, slightly gimpy crazy cat-lady happy, you know where to shop, and for what. hint. hint.

No comments: