Thursday, November 08, 2007

Friday's Klips: Doll Club small in numbers, big in heart

For those who have been waiting anxiously through that brief hiatus in which I had great adventures -- about which I continue to tell each day -- my column has now been posted.

Actually, it's less a column and more a press release, but it's near and dear to my heart (as I'm a member of the club described, and have been since my return to Monmouth). We're having a pre-Christmas show and sale of dolls and toys, in a week and a half, and we'd like to see any and all interested folks come check us out.

We're not only hoping to help you find the right toys for your loved ones, but we hope there are a few of you in the area who are interested in a (mostly social) gathering of doll-lovers and collectors. If you're really nice, I'll show you mine...

Nah. Not really. But I'll let you see one or two of the ones I let out of their glass safety cages.

Meanwhile, check out the column, and come see us next Saturday, the 17th of November, 2007.

No comments: