Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dogblog: What shoe doin' Clyde?

When I took my trip out west, I had packed a pair of "girly" shoes, in case I needed to dress up a bit. I never wore the shoes, so, when I came back home, it never occurred to me that those shoes might be even remotely interesting to a dog.

Imagine my surprise at seeing Clyde lay claim to them as they lay on the rug by my feet.
The Shoes
At first, I thought he was simply licking some peculiar flavor off them (I have no idea what all might have rubbed off onto them in the suitcase. The luggage has traveled much more than have I).
Like them, Clyde?

But just licking them was not enough. Clyde was bound and determined to remove and consume the silly little bow on the toe of the right shoe.

So, Clyde, do you like my cute little Girly shoes?
Gnaw!
Gnaw!

Be sure to stop by Modulator's Friday Ark. Critters linked there don't necessarily demolish footwear, but they're still pretty spiffy.

No comments: