Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Catblog: Sneaky Peanut

I've put the cats on a restricted food plan, this week, to go along with the one I set up for myself. Even though I'm going to the fair, I'm not going to be eating tons of funnel cakes, and at home, the cats will get their food doled out to them so that (a) they don't overeat out of boredom, and (b) they don't squabble with the new kid (Maus) over the kibble.

Naturally, Peanut has been resorting to nervous habits, but she doesn't want anybody to knowLook to your right
Check yer left

Toe Biter
that she's biting her toenails again.

Watchoo lookin' at?
Wanna make sumpin' of it?

Her Roly-poliness has more flexibility than I ever had.



Be sure to make a habit of checking out the other critters at Modulator's Friday Ark #155, and visit CotC, this Sunday evening, to be hosted at Mind of Mog.

No comments: