Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Catblog: Arbiters of fashion

Stern looks These are my fashion consultants, Papillon and Kokopelli.

Kokopelli close-up
Kokopelli, in particular, decides how I will dress, each morning.
It's not really so much the expression on his face,
Kitty-by-the-foot or his body language, which makes me dress the way I do.

Kokopelli's back
And it's not exactly as if his wardrobe is all that, either.

Long, Hard Climb It has more to do with the activities Kokopelli enjoys.

Claws and snarl
And the claws.

This is why I don't wear shorts or skirts in the middle of a hot summer.

Wink, wink These jeans, though, meet with his approval.

Other beasts with claws and teeths and degrees of approval can be found via Modulator's Friday Ark #150, and every Sunday evening at Carnival of the Cats. Update: The Carnival is posted, at Life From a Cat's Perspective. Go and see. We'll still be here when you get back.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Papillon is a "mini me". Muhahahaha!

Purrrrrrsss.