Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Friday's Klips: Let's defund the correct failure

I've posted my weekly DRA* column at the usual place, Friday's Klips. I realize I haven't been linking them here, much, lately, but I have been posting nearly every Friday (or often before, as I do today). If you haven't been reading the columns, now is your chance to catch up.

This week, the column is Let's defund the correct failure. If you know me at all, you can probably already guess whose funding I suggest we cut... but go ahead and read the column, anyway -- or simply check out a few of the featured links. You might enjoy the column, or you may have a bone or two to pick with me later. Either way, I promise I won't deliberately waste your time.

*whose editors very kindly print my column each week, at no cost to me

No comments: