Friday, May 04, 2007

What kind of flower are you?

I was wandering the maze of Catblogs when one of them had in its right-side banner a link directing me to This Garden Is Illegal, where they had posted a quiz, What Flower Are You?

Not that I expected anything, but I most assuredly did not expect this result:


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?



Hmmmph. I don't know if I quite meet this description: "You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

For starters, I'm a long stretch away from perfect the way I am. Plus, I have major, major, major issues with the "wish you could be a little more dramatic"... I usually wish I could be a little less dramatic.

Nevertheless, for a Leucanthemum to come out as a daisy... well, that's saying something about this test, isn't it?

And, before accusations fly -- I did not cheat and go back over and over again to get this result. We got it right the first time.

No comments: