Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gratuitous postcard: wild and wooly weekend

Postcard:  Wild & Wooly West

It's been a bit hectic around here. The animals have reached a point where they seem to not entirely dislike each other, but now the snow falls, the walks & drive need shoveling, and the company begins to call...

I'd wave a white flag of surrender, but I don't want to be mistaken for a modern-day Copperhead. Even the WaPo seems to be disgusted by the latest piece of garbage to be waved about by Murtha. (HT: CQ)

Then again, I probably shouldn't be posting this card, since everybody seems to think we're all stupid cowboys if we ask questions about possible cases of sudden jihad syndrome... even if one of the ones wondering is the killer's dad!?

There's more -- lots more -- going on this weekend to make me less the center of attention, but why would I want to tell you anything to take your focus from me me me?

No comments: